lunes, 14 de abril de 2008

LIKES WHAT NOT ME OF MY PARENTS…

Being adolescence one of the most difficult stages of life, we as misunderstood youths and rebels feel the need to care for our parents and often do not get either because they are busy working, or more than that to earn the daily bread nothing missing for us, but this does not mean that we need them from time to time, your love and attention, because although perhaps demonstrate in their own way often is not enough for us, so I took into account the following list :


NOT THAT LIKES ME MY PARENTS Reprimand ME, but I would like to see even less in a morning is not in anyone's life by having bad grades…

I do not like that I am forbid FESTIVITIES, but it would be much worse than leaving me to pass something that I can come to regret or perhaps neither achieves do not obey.


NOT THAT LIKES ME ME SAY THAT I DO, but not stand the idea of not having the guidance of my parents and experience that can lead to giving to follow the right path.


NOT THAT LIKES CRITICIZE ME, but prefer to do so to rectify them and strangers brought me one way or another. That is why despite the fact that live with the family and especially with parents who are the ones who are responsible for our care, it is not easy for these differences that we can arrive at, we must bear in mind is that as it may, although not perfect, but we do not correct the council or not we pay attention when they require, they live for us, care about us, both working for us what we need and more, and that is called true love.

No hay comentarios: