
I interview my father and I answered the following questions about his life, his childhood and the recollection of when he was young:
Interview
Where were you born?
I’m born in Mara
Interview
Where were you born?
I’m born in Mara
Did you grow up there?
If, then I got married and I moved to Maracaibo city.
Where did you go to elementary school?
I’m studied in a school garder of Nuns
Where did you go to high school?
I studied all my life and I graduated from high school in the college of nuns
Did you study any foreign languages?
No, I didn’t
How old were you when you started the university?
I had 18 years old
What’s your favorite childhood memory?
I remember when I walked out to play metras and trompos with my friends on the streets
What sports or games did you use to play when you were young?
I played baseball
Did you use to have nickname?
No, except that I was struck by my diminutive "Luisito"
Where did you use to spend your vacations?
I used to go to the beach and the farm of my grandfather with my brothers
Did you ever have a part-time job?
Yes, very young, at the age of 17 I started working and studied of course
Did you use to have a pet (dog, cat, etc)?
No, I never liked animals in the house
Did you use to have a favorite toy when you were children?
I liked the perinolas, wooden carts and metras
What about your favorite food?
My favorite food is grilled
Who was your best friend when you were a child?
My best friend was my cousin, called Ildelfonso.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario